About Us & What We Believe
Come Experience The Book of Acts With Us
- We are a congregation who believe in Spirit-filled worship and praise.
- We believe in the miraculous power of prayer in healing, deliverance, and salvation.
- We believe in the transformative and miraculous power of the plan of salvation given to us by Jesus Christ and his Apostles (Acts 2:38).
- We welcome all to come experience full, biblical salvation and the miraculous power of a “book of Acts” experience.
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the in-errant, historically accurate, inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the one true God created all things as the Father, was manifest in the flesh for the purpose of redemption in Jesus Christ (God and man), and is manifest in us by the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all have sinned and require redemption through salvation in Jesus Christ. This is achieved through repentance (a turning away from sin), true immersion water baptism in the name of Jesus (which is the death of our old sinful identity), and infilling of the Holy Spirit (which allows us to maintain a holy and righteous identity in the eyes of God, giving us the power to subdue and control our sinful nature, and experience the supernatural manifestation of God in our lives).
- We believe in maintaining a Christian life by applying holiness principles taught by the Bible both inwardly and outwardly.
- We believe that Jesus is coming back for His children (The Church), and He will judge all mankind. Those who are righteous will inherit eternal life in His kingdom, while unrighteous will suffer eternal damnation.