IMPORTANT CORONA VIRUS FOOD BANK UPDATE
We wanted to let all our patrons know that we will continue keep our Food Bank open for as long as we can. We no longer order and pick-up from the Food Bank of the Rockies as they have scaled back their operation. We are solely dependent on donations received through our Food Bank of the Rockies Grocery Rescue program.
- We will likely have to reduce our operation to one day a week in the near future, so it’s important that you call the Church phone number for updates that will be recorded the phone message. Our phone number is (303) 940-7776
- Should we have to scale back to one day a week or close sporadically or temporarily, we will be referring you another, larger agency.
- In our attempt to stay open as long as possible, the amount of food you will be receiving will be less than normal; we have to make it stretch as much as possible.
- We will also try to post updates and/or changes on Church website www.inspiritandtruth.org, or our church Facebook page.
- We invite you to follow our church Facebook page, simply search for In Spirit and Truth Christian Fellowship
We have also instituted the new Food Bank of The Rockies Best Practices procedures which incorporate proper social distancing guidelines:
- We will now sign you in, so we ask that you remain in your vehicles when you arrive.
- We will assign you a number. When it is your turn you may go through the free area, one person at a time.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands before you go through the free area
- We will place your box(es) on the table outside where you can pick them up after they are reedy
- Patrons cannot congregate and we must practice the 6 foot rule!